Sunday, October 30, 2011

Life is a Song Cue

Seriously, there's hardly a conversation that goes by which doesn't set off at least one song in my head, either from the subject or some line that was spoken.  Sometimes a line will set off a song that is TOTALLY inappropriate for the conversation.  These are usually kept to myself.  I normally won't spout off a song out loud at work either - they think I'm weird enough.  Around friends, however, I'm always singing a line or two.  And it's probably a good thing that I'm always coming up with new songs from conversation, because otherwise I get songs stuck in my head.  One of the signs that my husband and I are still a good match is that he does the same thing.  We often break out in the same song during conversation.  Fortunately, our friends take this a normal now.

And since that's a really short post after a whole week with nothing, I'll give you a song to get stuck in your head.  This is what I woke up to on my internal juke box today.


No comments:

Post a Comment